In this day and age, we’re constantly bombarded with mixed messages about what constitutes good nutrition and conflicting information about one-size-fits-all diet plans.
The result? You end up frustrated and confused when you try different approaches and don’t see sustainable results. You feel hungry, tired and depleted. Your weight yo-yos. You develop aches, pains and develop chronic health problems. You have mood swings and poor concentration. Or maybe you just don’t have the vitality and joie de vivre that you know you could.
These are common challenges I hear from patient’s every day and that’s why I want to invite you to a very special, no-cost online event –Your Optimal Diet – taking place November 5. I’m honored to be among top scientists, nutrition experts and doctors – including Dr. Joan Borysenko, Dr. David Perlmutter, Geneen Roth and Ocean Robbins – who will help you separate facts from fads, and show you the many positive ways that personalized nutrition can truly transform your health and your happiness.
You can register for free here: REGISTER
Most of our clients already know that creating a personalized diet is one of THE most important factors for vibrant, radiant health. Now, modern science and research are finally catching up. Those who have learned to match what they eat to their specific body’s unique and specific needs are also able to achieve and maintain a healthy weight more easily, experience more balanced moods, energy and resiliency, as well as fewer medical problems.
That’s why I hope you’ll join Joan and I to LEARN MORE.
Whatever your existing knowledge of nutrition is, this series can help you go to the next level, drawing from proven scientific research – from biology to psychology to epigenetics (how your genes are expressed) – to unlock potential that has been available all along.
Register for Your Optimal Diet now – and get ready to discover potent insights, proven research and practical skills to help YOU develop true nutritional literacy – so that you’re empowered with the information you need to determine what foods are indeed best for YOU and your wonderful, unique body.
- R. Keith Bell, L.Ac.
PS – Here are just a few quotes about some of the amazing host and speakers participating in Your Optimal Diet:
- Dr. Perlmutter outlines an innovative approach to our most fragile organ, the brain.
- Dr. Mehmet Oz, MD
- Ocean Robbins is one of the brightest and most luminous leaders in our world today.
- Lynne Twist, author of The Soul of Money
- To say [Dr. Pam Peeke] thinks "outside the box" is an understatement. When it comes to Dr. Peeke, any notion of a box has completely vanished. Her unique style combines vital health information with belly-wrenching, laugh-out-loud humor in such a way that the audience feels more like they are at a comedy stop than a formal lecture hall. And yet, the information gleaned from her events is life-altering.
- Roxanne Black-Weisheit
- I am still reeling from the transformation [I had through Geneen Roth] that I never thought was possible. I was at a point where I thought I was stuck forever. But to actually experience freedom with food, and how that translates to my partner and children now that I am home – well that is beyond miraculous.
- Jamie Hernandez
Hope you will join us!